October 20, 2020 | 10am PDT / 12pm CDT | Facebook Live
This Facebook live broadcast dives into channel sales and what really works to drive successful partnerships…it’s not what you think!. Our speakers will discuss a number of key topics, including:
- What REALLY drives your channel partners
- How to use partner advisory councils for better results
- Channel programs – what actually works and what doesn’t
- Understanding the true cost to partners when implementing your channel programs/tools
- What sales tools are actually valuable (it’s not always channel sales playbooks)
- How to become more of an advocate for partner needs vs just pushing your programs
Join us live and bring your questions!
How to Join:
Registration not required. Simply, go to the Aventi Group Facebook page on October 20, 2020 at 10:00 am PT, and the Facebook Live broadcast will automatically appear at the top of the page when it begins.
Troubleshooting: If it doesn’t appear within 1 – 2 minutes after the start time, please refresh your browser or Facebook App.
About the Speakers:
Steve Cross recently retired from Atlassian, where he grew the Americas Channel about a zillion percent! In the dim and distant past, Steve was VP of Sales at Connectix, growing from $0 to $150 million with launch of first webcam. He was also VP of Channels at Pinnacle Systems for their turnaround, and CEO and Co-Founder of a global top 500 website YourFreeStuff.com.
Sridhar Ramanathan is an Aventi Group Co-Founder, and has over twenty five years of experience in technology companies from startups to blue chip firms. As the lead marketing executive for Hewlett-Packard’s Managed Services business, he was responsible for global marketing and services portfolio management for the $1.1B unit. He also held profit & loss responsibility for electronic messaging outsourcing and e-service business units.
Set a calendar reminder: