Social Media Manager
Aventi Group is an on-demand, Silicon Valley based product marketing agency dedicated to bringing world-class go-to-market execution talent to high-tech clients. We have an extensive team of product marketing professionals – giving our clients fast access to an on-demand, scalable team with broad domain expertise. Our experts have run high performance teams at every level, in every category, at every size of company, – from start-ups, to mid-sized firms, and large enterprises.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative social media managers to help us take our clients take their social media to the next level. If you’re equally comfortable with tweets and snaps, duets and vids, Clubs and Groups and nerd out on learning new social media apps and how best to help clients use them, then we’d love to chat with you about social media opportunities at our client companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Depending on the client, you could help with any or all the following activities:
- Develop, implement and manage a social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media channels, like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and more
- Maintain editorial and social calendars, including facilitating content planning and driving editorial alignment across topics
- Develop and oversee day-to-day management of social media campaigns for events, product launches, and other activieis
- Source and curate third-party content for sharing on social channels
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Conduct competitive analyses and provide strategic guidance
- Define social media KPIs and develop and run monthly/quarterly reports with actionable recommendations on program performance
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, HubSpot, and more
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Clubhouse, and other social media channels
- Good copywriting skills
- Ability to create images in Canva or other software program
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with social media management tools, like Hootsuite, and/or the ability to learn them quickly
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Independent worker
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism, or relevant field
Interested in applying? Submit your information below!
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.