#AventiLive Chat: Channel Sales – What Really Works to Drive Successful Partnerships
Watch the replay >>
This Facebook live replay dives into channel sales and what really works to drive successful partnerships…it’s not what you think!. Our speakers discuss a number of key topics, including:
- What REALLY drives your channel partners
- How to use partner advisory councils for better results
- Channel programs – what actually works and what doesn’t
- Understanding the true cost to partners when implementing your channel programs/tools
- What sales tools are actually valuable (it’s not always channel sales playbooks)
- How to become more of an advocate for partner needs vs just pushing your programs
Have questions or comments?
Let us know by commenting on this post, or contact us here.
About the Speakers:
Steve Cross recently retired from Atlassian, where he grew the Americas Channel about a zillion percent! In the dim and distant past, Steve was VP of Sales at Connectix, growing from $0 to $150 million with launch of first webcam. He was also VP of Channels at Pinnacle Systems for their turnaround, and CEO and Co-Founder of a global top 500 website YourFreeStuff.com.
Sridhar Ramanathan is an Aventi Group Co-Founder, and has over twenty five years of experience in technology companies from startups to blue chip firms. As the lead marketing executive for Hewlett-Packard’s Managed Services business, he was responsible for global marketing and services portfolio management for the $1.1B unit. He also held profit & loss responsibility for electronic messaging outsourcing and e-service business units.